1. Ok guys, Who doesn’t need the perfect winter coat? This one is seriously SO warm and not to mention cute! This one is by J.Crew and it’s called the Cocoon Coat. The burnt orange color gives the perfect pop to all my outfits! Any time I wear this coat (which is more often than not) I get so many compliments on it! It’s made out of the highest quality Stadium Cloth-Wool and has a standing collar which keeps my neck warm for those cold winter days when you’re not wanting to wear a scarf. This coat is my absolute go-to for winter.
2. So I’m pretty much obsessed with beanies this winter! If you know me you know I’m all about my Fedora’s, But here in Oregon the winters get SO cold and I’ll opt for a warm beanie instead! So, Which is my fav? Kyi Kyi brand makes some of the cutest beanies! They have these fun fur balls that sit right on the top. They come in a variety of colors which makes it easy to pair with any outfit. If you’re in the market for a new beanie you can’t go wrong with one from Kyi Kyi.
3. Let’s talk boots. My Sorel boots are literally my current obsession! I cannot rave enough about these (If I could wear them every day I would lol) They are so incredibly soft and warm. And the wedged heel makes them perfect for day-to-night. These babies are fully waterproof and have a micro-fleece lining ( did I mention they are SO WARM) So these boots are definitely an investment, but let me tell you they’re worth every penny because they will last forever and are a staple in your closet!
4. So I don’t know about you guys but my skin gets so dry in the winter time and it seems almost impossible to stay moisturized! Well I’m here to tell you I’ve found a solution! (Insert happy dance) The Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel-cream has been my life saver for these dry winter months. It’s made with Hyaluronic Acid which is naturally found in our skin and acts as a sponge for dry skin cells! I find when I apply this morning and night my dry skin disappears completely! I highly recommend this moisturizer for anyone struggling with dry skin.
5. OK guys my last must have for winter is my Hydro Flask. There is nothing worse than setting your coffee down for five seconds and coming back to a cup of cold espresso, YUCK! I’ve been using my Hydro Flask for years to keep my coffee hot and my water cold. I’m currently enjoying my olive green 20oz flask gifted to me by my friends over at the Human Bean Coffee! I normally use a 40oz but having the smaller size makes it great for travel! Definitely a staple in my everyday routine.